Fantastic Employees

Before coming to Discovery I was Principal at Discovery Elementary School in Vernal, UT.  I spoke with the Superintendent there about my families need to move back to Northern Utah.  He attempted to talk me out of it and told me, "You will never work with a staff as good as the staff at Discovery in your career."  I can tell you that he was never more right, while being so wrong.  The Staff at OUR Discovery Elementary is amazing.  I see so much good here.  We have happy positive people in every corner who always believe that any assignment is possible.  As I look at the teachers, and the staff at our school I am so impressed, and hear messages from parents all the time about how great everyone here is, and I wanted to create a forum to celebrate these wonderful people.  Let's celebrate the greatness in our school!
Submit a Shout Out Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parent Teacher Conferences

Kindergarten Registration